Farnsfield Auto Centre is one of the renowned car garages trading in car tyres from some of the best brands like Continental, Bridgestone, Pirelli, Dunlop, and others.
We at also one of the 20,000 certified car garages in the UK performing an MOT test. Our garage employs some of the most experienced technicians who can efficiently conduct an MOT in Southwell.
We provide Class IV MOT certificates in Southwell for passenger cars and SUVs post checking all your car components as per the new rules and regulation set in 2018.
These 2018 MOT rules categorise the results in the following forms:
- Pass – Your car conforms to all mandates and requirements.
- Advisory – Your vehicle passes the test, but you have to perform repairs as necessary.
- Minor – Your vehicle passes the test, but you have to perform repairs as soon as possible.
- Major – Your car is categorised as failed and will require repairs immediately.
- Dangerous – Your car also fails the test and is grounded until you make the repairs.
Farnsfield Auto Centre provides MOT in Southwell both before and after the test. You can avail our pre-MOT check services before appearing in the test. And, you can take our post-MOT check in case your vehicle fails the test.
We have professional technicians who will check all critical components of your vehicle like the exhaust system, brakes, suspension, steering wheel, fuel emissions, and tyres.
Avail new car tyres to pass an MOT test
Tyres are one of the most critical parts that cause around 10% of cars to fail an MOT test in the UK.
You have to ensure that the tread depth of your car tyres is more than 1.6mm. Also, make sure that the tyres don’t have any damages like exposed cords, tears, bulges, etc.; cuts longer than 25mm will lead you to fail the test.
If you have age-old tyres, head over to our garage in Southwell for your new set. We have an extensive collection of summer, winter, and all-season tyres from some of the best brands. Plus, we also offer premium car tyres Southwell at the most attractive price points you can find anywhere else.
Few of the top-selling car tyres that you can go for include:
- Dunlop Sport Maxx Race 2 – A summer tyre with optimised tyre contour, hybrid overlay of aramid fibres, race-derived compound, and bridges in the tread grooves.
- Continental WinterContact TS 860 S – A winter tyre for passenger cars and SUVs that reduces rolling resistance for better mileage.
- Bridgestone Turanza T005 – A summer tyre with Nano Pro technology and high-silica content for more grip on dry and wet roads.
Visit Farnsfield Auto Centre today to buy car tyres in Southwell before you take an MOT test at our garage.